OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
The top management of AEDGE GROUP OF COMPANIES, recognises the importance of providing all our employees, sub-contractors, and visitors with a safe and healthy work environment.
Our goal is to prevent all occupational injuries and illness.
The company will seek to achieve this by:
- Identifying and reducing the risks of all types of work activities that have the potential to produce personal injury,
- Providing instructions, training and supervision to improve individual’s understanding of workplace hazards, including safe work practices and emergency procedures,
- Involving individuals in occupational health and safety matters and consulting with them on ways to recognise, evaluate and control workplace hazards,
- Ensuring that everyone (including visitors and sub-contractors) complies with appropriate standards and workplace directions to protect their own and others health and safety at work,
- Providing adequate systems and resources to effectively manage rehabilitation and return to work processes.
All managers and supervisors are responsible and accountable for the safety and health of our employees, sub-contractors and company property under their control. Managers and supervisors are responsible for ensuring compliance to all regulations, procedures and safe work practices in all work places, work-sites at all times.
All employees are expected to:
- Follow and comply to our company and our client’s safety requirements and relevant Codes of Practice,
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area,
- Report all injuries and work-related incidents and accidents,
- Actively participate in safety improvement activities.
POH SOON KENG
Chief Executive Officer