- Sales Executive (Cleaning & Security Services)
- Identifies business leads by uncovering prospects & evaluating their positions in the industry; researching & analyzing sales options.
- Sells services by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions to Customers’needs.
- Maintains relationships with existing & new clients by providing support, information, & guidance; researching & proposing new opportunities; spear-heading profit and service improvements.
- Looks out for service improvements or new sales development by staying current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports and tender quotations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by ensuring & enforcing organization standards.
- Up-holds professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing relevant publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in associated societies.
- Conducts sales presentation & be the division’s sales ambassador.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as targeted.
- Reports direct to Group Sales / Operations Director
- At least ITE / Diploma in sales or marketing, real estate or a related discipline
- 2-3 years sales experience, preferably B2B services sales
- Self-disciplined with a dynamic personality, positive attitude as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous with numbers
- A good team member who is able to work under minimal supervision & self-motivated to reach sales target
- Good working skills on Microsoft / Excel / Power Point
- Car owner will have added advantage